The QUICKjump Free Fall Device provides an exciting free fall experience with high throughput and low operational costs for ropes courses, zip line towers, family entertainment centers, and more. You can choose your device based on your mounting height options and add an optional RipCord to increase the free fall distance. Mounting height distances provided below are from the device nozzle to the ground.
- QUICKjump 0.8m Low Mount: Minimum mounting height of 5.3 m (17.4 ft), maximum mounting height of 8 m (26.25 ft)
- QUICKjump without a RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 8 m (26 ft), maximum mounting height of 12.5 m (41 ft)
- QUICKjump with 1.5m RipCord: Minimum mounting height of 9.5 m (31 ft), maximum mounting height of 14 m (46 ft)
The QUICKjump Free Fall Device provides an exciting free fall experience with high throughput and low operational costs to amusement parks, family entertainment centers, adventure parks, shopping centers, resorts, ropes courses, and more!
- True free fall feeling: Our magnetic braking technology has been adapted to allow an initial rapid descent, giving the rider a true stomach-flipping thrill.
- High throughput at a low cost: The QUICKjump retracts quickly and safely, allowing for more throughput than other free fall devices. It is also much more affordable to own, operate and maintain, providing a high ROI relative to the competition.
- Reliability with no sacrificial wear parts
- Smooth, consistent descent for a variety of rider weights from 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- Compact and modular unit is simple to install or relocate
- Minimal maintenance and low cost of ownership (a $299 annual recertification is required for all units)
Extend the free fall feeling of the QUICKjump with the RipCord accessory. Integrated with the webbing assembly, this optional accessory amplifies the free fall of your device. A 0.8m (Low Mount) RipCord and a 1.5m RipCord are available for the QUICKjump and these replace the regular webbing assembly.
Note: The primary difference between the QUICKjump and QUICKjump XL is mounting height.
Every QUICKjump comes with a carabiner on the webbing line. You will need two (2) steel locking carabiners to mount the QUICKjump device – NOT INCLUDED. We recommend purchasing the QUICKjump Mounting Kit.
- Device Dimensions: 15 in x 12.6 in x 8.5 in (380 mm x 320 mm x 216 mm)
- Device Weight: 19.75 kg (44 lbs)
- Rated Working Capacity: 20 to 130 kg (44 to 285 lbs)
- Mounting Heights (from nozzle to landing zone)
(may vary with the addition of authorized QUICKjump accessories)
- QUICKjump without RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height – 8m (26 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height – 12.5m (41 ft)
- QUICKjump with 0.8m Low Mount RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height – 5.3m (17.4 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height – 8m (26.25 ft)
- QUICKjump with 1.5m RipCord
Minimum Mounting Height – 9.5m (31 ft)
Maximum Mounting Height – 14m (46 ft)
- Housing Materials: Aluminum alloy and modified Acetal webbing feed-in nozzle
- Line Materials: 20.8 mm Nylon Spectra webbing
- Warranty: 2 years
- ASTM F2291-11: Standard Practice for Design of Amusement Rides and Devices
- ASTM 846-92: Standard Guide for Testing Performance of Amusement Rides and Devices