The Klettersteig shape takes the spinal loading strengths of a ‘D’ shaped carabiner and the basket volume increase of an ‘offset D’ and then extends them even further to give a high volume, super-strong connector.
The Klettersteig’s wide gate opening and excellent wear resistance makes it particularly suitable for clipping onto steel safety lines or ‘hard eye’ attachment points.
- Kwicklok and Locksafe Conform to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Klettersteig shape shape provides extra large internal volume and gate clearance
- 12mm bar section for maximum strength
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 Fe/Zn 5c standard for corrosion protection
- Particularly suitable for clipping safety lines and anchor points
- Individually marked for traceability