The “Cruiser SS” represents years of r&d by Cascade Rescue Company and features new patent pending devices that are sure to make every patroller’s life easier!
Many years in the making, the Crusier SS represents the continued refinement and evolution of our groundbreaking hammerhead toboggan originally introduced in 2001.
It’s shape, longitudinally and laterally cambered hull, contours and form have often been copied by others without fully realizing its potential.
Now, after over 10 years and countless hours of testing we are proud to introduce the new Crusier SS.
The Cruiser SS comes with our all new Three Position Handle Lock System and “2 Second Take-Off” Handles. One size does not fit all! Three different adjustments allow the user to vary the height of the handles according to patroller height, preference or even the terrain that will be traveled. Comes complete with an integral Snow Spray Guard. Shipping weight is 75 pounds.
With our new “2 Second Take-Off” handles you can take the toboggan handles off in 2 SECONDS! And YES, they go back on just as easily. Need to take the toboggan with the patient into the aid room, ambulance or helicopter? In two seconds the handles are off and you are on the move.
Check out the new CRUISER SS – YOU’LL KNOW WHY WE CALL IT: TRUEVOLUTION
- Right and Ready Adjustable Handles (Patent Pending)
- 2 Second “Take-Off” Handles (Patent Pending)
- Sure-Grip Knurled Handles with “T” ends.
- Snow Slick
- HD 6061 Aluminum Top Edge
- Integral Spray Guard
- Removable Stainless Handle Mounts
- Chain Brake and Chain Brake Release
- Quik-Detach Hard-point Belay Tail Rope
- Four Easily Replaceable Carry Handles
- Patient Comfort and Insulation Pad
- Slide Arrest Anchors
- Belay Points
- FastPax Patient Restraint System
- Stainless Steel Handle/Bumpers
- Sled Loader Rings