These are the “original” Russ Anderson/SMC pulleys that are legendary throughout the fire, rescue and work-related professions. The most widely used pulleys of their kind, SMC/RA pulleys are well-known for delivering the highest levels of performance, quality and durability as demanded by rescue and industry professionals alike. These time tested designs are made using the optimal combination of materials with every component perfectly matched for its intended use and application. The lineup of SMC/RA pulleys consists of one pulley with aluminum side plates and nine others with stainless steel side plates. All are known for being rugged yet relatively light weight and delivering reliable performance under even the worst of conditions.
Offered in a choice of either Oilite or sealed Ball Bearings, the SMC/RA series of pulleys include singles and doubles ranging in size and style from a 2” single to a 4” double. Oilite (sintered bronze) bearings are popular for delivering reliable performance at a reduced cost. The attachment hole is sized to accept large rescue carabiners with sufficient room for the carabiner to rotate freely and easily.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UL Certified to NFPA1983 “G” General Use.
- Matched double-bend side plates help eliminate compression under load.
- Solid side plates help to keep dirt and debris out of the rope track.
- The axle-nuts are double locked to the steel axle and marked with a witness line to help detect any loosening.
- Made in the USA.
- Model #: NFPA151000 (Oilite Bushing)
- Type: Single
- Axle: Stainless
- Bearing: Oilite
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 6.6” x 3.6” x 1.5”
- Weight: 16 oz (454g)
- Max. Rope: 5/8” (16mm)
- Sheave: 3” aluminum
- 3 Sigma MBS: 51kN (11,465 lbf)
- NFPA1983 Certified
- Made In USA