An offset D shaped connector takes the spinal loading strengths of a D shaped back but extends the basket on one side to maximize gate opening and overall size without compromising too much on ergonomics and weight.
Cold forged from 12mm bar, the strengths achieved in testing exceed 45kN and it is first choice in applications requiring stronger connectors in the systems used.
- Kwicklock and Locksafe Approved to EN362:2004/B, CAN/CSA Z259.12 (2011) and ANSI Z359.12 (2009)
- Also available pre-drilled with a captive bar option conforming to EN362:2004/T
- Offset D shape maximises the gate clearance
- 12mm bar section for maximum strength
- Cold forged and fully heat treated carbon steel for high strength and durability
- Zinc plated to EN ISO 2081:2008 Fe/Zn 5c standard for corrosion protection
- Recommended for general use in high strength environments
- Individually marked for traceability