Showing 33–48 of 138 results
CUTTING GUN FOR ROPE AND WEB
This light-duty electric handheld unit cuts and fuses the ends of polyester and nylon ropes and web. 110 volts AC.
D5 Work/Rescue Descender
The D5 Descender has been designed for use on 1/2″ (12.7mm) rope. The D5 is EN12841:2006/C and is compliant with NFPA G and ANSI Z359.4:2013 and developed for the North American Fire & Rescue and Tower Climbing markets, which typically use 1/2″ ropes.
- Free flowing for protection both up and down a safety line
- Hot forged 6082 T6 aluminium side plates provide strength and durability
- Constant cam angle provides smooth and reliable operation
- Simple ergonimic shape is easily maintainable
- Anodised to BS12373-2001 Class 10E1 Sealed for corrosion protection
- Recommended for applications requiring a back up device
- Can be used with or without a lanyard
- Designed to operate on nylon rope conforming to EN1891:1998
- Individually marked for traceablility
- Made in Wales, UK
The Catch is a towable rope adjustment device conforming to
EN 12841:2006 Type A.
The device features non-aggressive stainless steel cams which are spring loaded allowing it to be positioned on the rope while the user is working.
The towable release mechanism (patent applications EP2641635, GB2500483) allows the user to tow the device while simultaneously descending.
Brands: Camp Safety
A lightweight compact auto-braking descender for rope access and rescue designed for semi-static ropes ranging from 10 to 11 mm.
Designed for use in rope access. The Edgehog fits through deck grating (commonly known as Kennedy Grating) which is found in many industrial situations such as oil rigs, chemical plants and refineries.
The Edgehog greatly improves rope protection against sharp edges when ropes are fed through gratings. By securely bolting to the grating it enables the rope to be rigged from above to allow rope access work to be safely performed below deck.
- Clip-in point for transportation
- Fixation bolts with adjustments for different grating sizes (17mm spanner required)
- Rope slots with rounded, rope friendly radii
- Marine grade stainless steel for enhanced corrosion resistance in offshore environments
- Low profile to minimise trip hazard
- Hex bolts provided for securing to grating
- Maximum rope diameter: 13mm
- 17mm spanner available
The SMC Edge Roller is a versatile piece of equipment most often used to reduce the friction of ropes running over edges of all kinds
EDGEBOT™ TERRAIN ROLLER
The Redesigned Conterra Edgebot™ is an ultra compact, high efficiency roller that is packed with features.
The EN Forcer is a non-aggressive device and during correct operational use it will not damage ropes.
Originally designed as a personal escape device to be used by firefighters in bailout situations, this ultra-light and compact descender is now the personal choice of countless members of SAR and Ski Patrol teams, law enforcement and military around the globe
Figure 8 with Ears
The Russ Anderson/SMC Figure 8 (with ears) is one of the most popular full-sized descenders used by professionals throughout the rescue, fire service, police/tactical and industrial/work related markets.
FIXE Versatile compact pulley$1.00
Versatile, compact pulley for quick installation onto the rope.
The FLEX Kit includes two FLEX pads and two FLEX Clips which will allow you to connect the FLEX pads together and provides increased surface area.
Focus Rigging Plate
The Focus Plate has a MBS of 40kN in any direction across the plate, meaning you can orient it to any compass point to bring order to your rigging.
FOOTAPE Adjustable webbing foot loop
The adjustable FOOTAPE foot loop is used with an ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents. A height adjustable elastic keeps the foot in the loop, regardless of shoe type.
FOOTCORD Adjustable cordage foot loop
The adjustable FOOTCORD foot loop is used with an ASCENSION or BASIC rope clamp for rope ascents. Its 100 % Dyneema® construction increases durability. A height-adjustable elastic keeps the foot in the loop, regardless of shoe type.
Showing 33–48 of 138 results