Showing all 11 results
ATC-Guide Belay/Rappel Device
Our most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. We also enlarged the auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device’s guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught up between ropes
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers
- ascending and descending
- Dependable and smooth operation in all conditions, handling ropes from 7.7 to 11 mm
A lightweight, breathable and durable cragging glove for belaying and via ferrata, the Black Diamond Crag protects your hands without compromising dexterity. Built with highly breathable stretch-mesh and tough synthetic leather, the Crag provides a firm grip and comfortable fit. Imported.
- Breathable stretch mesh fabric and knuckle padding
- Synthetic leather palm and fingers with reinforced index finger and thumb crotch for durability
- Hook-and-loop cuff closure with pull-on/clip-in loop
An essential webbing ladder for aid climbing.
- Reinforced steps for ease
- 25 mm (1 in) webbing with reinforced clip-in and ballast point
- Available in five and six steps
- Sold individually
Express Ice Screw
The easiest and fastest placing ice screws on the planet, the Black Diamond Express Ice Screw features a tapered tube where the teeth cut a hole just larger than the tube itself, for less friction during placements. A large, color-coded crank knob makes for easy size identification and uninterrupted 360-degree motion.
Slightly oversized, for hooking larger edges and flakes than a Cliffhanger, the Grappling Hook’s wide bipod base is remarkably stable, even on small edges.
- Long throw allows this hook to clear larger placements than the Cliffhanger
Our brightest, most powerful headlamp for professionals and adventurers who demand high-output lighting, the redesigned Icon headlamp features a striking 500-lumens of power, waterproof construction and a removable, balanced battery pack.
PIEPS Bivy Bag MFL Double
As essential as your beacon, shovel, or probe, the PIEPS Bivy Bag MFL Double is windproof and waterproof, has a reflective lining for maximum heat retention in emergency situations, and features extra wide dimensions for added comfort, yet still packs down small to save space in your pack. More than just an effective emergency bivouac, the PIEPS Bivy Bag MFL Double can also be used as a rescue sled, poncho, seat-pad, sun sail, rain collector, and a host of other backcountry uses.
PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon
Designed for ski mountaineers and backcountry skiers who regularly venture into serious terrain, the PIEPS DSP Pro Avalanche Beacon is packed with features. In addition to its massive 60-meter circular range and 55-meter search strip, the DSP Pro features an innovative smart transmitter that recognizes other buried devices and auto-adjusts its signal to aid in more accurate recovery. Throw in a self-check function for always-accurate antennas and Digital Signal Processing to account for wayward beacon signals, and the DSP Pro is as reliable as it is capable. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon
Simplified and streamlined yet outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches in the event of a slide, the PIEPS DSP Sport Avalanche Beacon is as easy to use as it is powerful. With a 50-meter circular range, three antennas for pinpoint search accuracy, and a smart transmitter to aid in fast recovery, the DSP Sport is the go-to beacon for anyone venturing into the backcountry. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
SuperSlacker Rope Bag
Keeping your rope clean and tangle free, the SuperSlacker spreads out flat for a clean place to flake your rope.
- Courier-style shoulder strap
- Compression straps for packability
- Full zip and drawcord closure
- Rope tarp dimensions: 123 x 152 cm (4 x 5 ft)
- Sold in assorted colors
A versatile three-hooks-in-one design and an extra broad base for increased stability.
- Covers edges and holes from 4.8 mm (3/16 in) to 13 mm (1/2 in)
Showing all 11 results